Monday, August 12, 2013

My Fair Gentleman (DVD) (English Subtitled) (Hong Kong Version)

My Fair Gentleman (DVD) (English Subtitled) (Hong Kong Version)

by YesAsia C. in Category Entertainment on 2013-08-12 23:32:12, Revised

My Fair Gentleman (DVD) (English Subtitled) (Hong Kong Version) views

15 BAND RADAR DETECTOR
999662_540264142698659_1072194310_n.jpg
Welcome to the Read through Consumer Critiques Solution and My Fair Gentleman (DVD) (English Subtitled) (Hong Kong Version) . with Store lower rates.

Movies & Videos > Hong Kong

DVD

120

31:28.3

instock

My Fair Gentleman (DVD) (English Subtitled) (Hong Kong Version) Produced by John Woo, Michelle Yeoh, and Terence Chang, My Fair Gentleman is a modern Chinese take on the classic My Fair Lady, only with a gender reversal! After Triangle, acclaimed Mainland actor Sun Honglei and Taiwan beauty Kelly Lin meet again for this breezy romance, which gives the two stars a rare chance to show their comedic sides. Directed by jack-of-all-trades industry veteran Peter Lee, My Fair Gentleman also co-stars Taiwan model Jennifer Hung, Jerry Huang (Invitation Only), Bonnie Xian (The Moss), and Hong Kong actor Michael Tong.

Nouveau-riche entrepeneur Tiangao (Sun Honglei) is in love with gorgeous superstar Fang Na (Jennifer Hung), but he's got no chance of getting the girl with his hillbilly airs. He hires struggling marketing executive Jiaqian (Kelly Lin) to be his image consultant, and groom him into an upper-class Shanghai gentleman!

p0013504659.jpg


best-product-review.png

My Fair Gentleman (DVD) (English Subtitled) (Hong Kong Version) We are an on the web purchasing overview and examine costs offering 1000s of brand title from unbeatable prices. All of the goods are high quality solution. And now review


Price Comparison & Offers


NOTE: Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated

3DMark11 My Fair Gentleman (DVD) (English Subtitled) (Hong Kong Version)

next test
Google My Fair Gentleman (DVD) (English Subtitled) (Hong Kong Version)
My Fair Gentleman (DVD) (English Subtitled) (Hong Kong Version)
Category Average
691
368
700
0
140
280
420
560
700
840

No comments:

Post a Comment